Data Protection – GDPR Policy (General Data Protection Regulations)
In accordance with the 2018 General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) May 2018, I am required to inform you of Why, Where and How I gather, store and share any personal information about you.
Outwith the gathering of your information to fulfill an order or payment I will only ever contact you with marketing and promotional information if you have expressly consented for me to do so.
You will always have clear and easy ways to opt in and opt out of receiving marketing and promotional messages from me.
Why I gather personal information
- To fulfill orders /commissions
- To keep you informed about exhibitions that will feature my work.
- To keep you informed of any events I will be taking part in.
- To keep you informed of developments to Patricia West Textile Artist business that I feel will be of interest to you.
How I gather personal information
- Sign up sheet to receive marketing and promotional information.
- Payment receipts
Where I hold information
The information you provide to me regarding your contact details in written format is held within my Information and Orders file. Only I will view this information.
Any information provided to me regarding your contact details in electronic format is stored in a password protected file on my home laptop. Only I will access this file.
How I will contact you
- Through Patricia West Textile Artist Facebook page replying to messages.
- Through email, text, Mailchimp for marketing information and Izettle for card payments/receipts
- Mailchimp and Izettle conform to GDPR and I will never receive any of your personal card/payment details.
What Information I may hold about you
- Phone number / mobile number
- Email Address
Information Sharing out of Patricia West Textile Artist
I may share your information with:
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
- I will never share your information with any other 3rd parties.
At events and free motion embroidery classes I often take photographs. These photographs are used for marketing and promotion including on social media. Where photographs contain identifiable faces of people I will get those people’s prior permission before using said photograph in any marketing and promotion including social media.